Hey everyone! I just added about 400 appearance photos to the gallery (most from 2006) so drop on in and check those out! I have some screencaptures coming up soon (Crash and Cruel Intentions) so keep coming back!
Paramount Home Entertainment will release “Stop-Loss” on DVD this July 8th. From the director of “Boys Don’t Cry.” The film stars Ryan Phillippe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Rob Brown, Channing Tatum, and Abbie Cornish.
Extras will include: “Commentary by Director Kimberly Peirce and Co-Writer Mark Richard,” “The Making Of Stop-Loss,” “A Day In Boot Camp” featurette, and 11 “Additional Scenes.”
Decorated Iraq war hero Sgt. Brandon King (Ryan Phillippe) makes a celebrated return to his small Texas hometown following his tour of duty. He tries to resume the life he left behind with the help and support of his family and his best friend, Steve Shriver (Channing Tatum), who served with him in Iraq. Along with their other war buddies, Brandon and Steve try to make peace with civilian life. Then, against Brandon´s will, the Army orders him back to duty in Iraq, which upends his world. The conflict tests everything he believes in: the bond of family, the loyalty of friendship, the limits of love and the value of honor.
After great deliberation, the editors of OK! have chosen the following 50 handsome hunks as the sweetest pieces of Man Candy.
Click HERE for a gallery of the Top 10 sexy studs and pick up the new issue ofOK! to see 10 pages of beautiful men in all their shirtless glory!
Click HERE to have your say on which of these muscly men is truly the tastiest Man Candy.
1. David Beckham, 33, professional soccer player
2. Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 28, dancer
3. Shemar Moore, 38, actor
4. Antonio Sabato, Jr., 36, actor
5. Michael Phelps, 22, Olympic swimmer
6. Jesse Metcalfe, 29, actor
7. Jerry O’Connell, 34, actor
8. Ashton Kutcher, 30, actor/producer
9. Chris Carmack, 27, actor/model
10. Mario Lopez, 34, actor/dancer/TV correspondent
11. Pierce Brosnan, 55, actor
12. Jeremy Piven, 42, actor
13. Eddie Cibrian, 34, actor
14. Adrian Grenier, 31, actor/director
15. Hugh Jackman, 39, actor
16. Daniel Dae Kim, 39, actor
17. Lance Bass, 29, musician
18. LL Cool J, 40, actor/musician
19. Sean Faris, 26, actor
20. Liev Schreiber, 40, actor
21 Andy Baldwin, 31, doctor, US Navy
22 Simon Baker, 38, actor
23. Tyson Beckford, 37, actor/model
24. Lance Armstrong, 36, champion cyclist
25. Simon Cowell, 48, American Idol judge
26. Ryan Phillippe, 33, actor
27. Gavin Rossdale, 40, musician
28. Orlando Bloom, 31, actor
29. Scott Caan, 31, actor
30. Chad Michael Murray, 26, actor
31. Josh Duhamel, 35, actor
32. Will Smith, 39, actor/musician
33. Eric Dane, 35, actor
34, Chris Evans, 26, actor
35. Kelly Slater, 36, professional surfer
36. Daniel Craig, 40, actor
37. Gilles Marini, 32, actor
38. Lenny Kravitz, 43, musician
39. Eduardo Verastegui, 34, actor/musician/model
40. Amaury Nolasco, 37, actor
41. Matt Lauer, 50, Today Show host
42. Dennis Quaid, 54, actor
43. Prince Harry of Great Britain, 23
44. Ty Pennington, 42, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host
45. Andy Roddick, 25, tennis champion
46. Enrique Iglesias, 33, musician
47. Christiano Ronaldo, 23, pro soccer player
48. Robert Buckley, 27, actor
49. Nick Cannon, 27, actor/musician
50. Apolo Anton Ohno, 25, Olympic speed skater
Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates for this site. I opened it with the goal of providing Ryan Phillippe fans with all of the latest information about the actor, and it seems as if I have done anything but that. However, now that school is over for the semester, I have a little bit of extra time on my hands to devote to my site. I have big plans for phillippe-online in the near future. With the help of Michelle- the co-webb- I hope to add much more to the site, and frequently keep you updated on all of the latest news. Please be sure to check back daily! Thanks for visiting, I hope that you will make this your number one stop for all things Ryan Phillippe.
Hollywood actor Ryan Phillippe has found a way to turn the paparazzi to his advantage – by using them to promote his favourite charities.
The Crash star now insists on wearing a t-shirt with the website address of various good causes plastered across the chest – so when the pictures appear in the media, the charity receives free publicity worldwide.
And Phillippe is proud that he has been able to use the constant attention of the media to benefit the charities.
He says, “These pictures go around the world and untold numbers of people see them. One organisation told me their web hits went up 2,000 per cent overnight after one such image was syndicated.”
Source | ContactMusic.com